Memento mori
User #335246
130
Trades
1,729
Posts
0
Hearts
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
add me or offer here
crypto accepted but not going first
add me or offer here
Eth is accepted
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
add me or offer here
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
1 key+1ref for 1 cs;go key add me
add me or offer here
will give good discount for pure offers
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
buying all kind of skins add me
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
buying all kind of keys for 1 key+1ref
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
buying qs add me or offer here
36 keys for muffs
10 keys for couple
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
selling my whole inventory for crypto!
not going first because I was scammed 2 times!
got 5 years old account and 15 pages of +rep
buying quicksell unusuals
buying quick sell unusuals
looking for 90 keys pure on the unusual
1 key and 6 refs for wrangler
11 keys for SMG
looking for qs add me
buying quick sell unusuals
add me or offer here
buying quick sell unusuals
buying quicksell teamcaptains
add me :)
buying quick sell unusuals
buying all kinds of quicksell unusuals
buying quicksells add me or offer here
buying all kind of skins add me
make an offer
btw; love this hat and I am not going to sell it easy
buying cs;go keys
1 tf2 key+1ref=1 cs;go key
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
buying all kind of trade cards at scrap each
brown bomber-30 keys
front runner-90 keys
ye old bakery boy-20 keys - reserved
sober stuntsman-10 keys
I will give good discaunt if paying with keys :)
BTW: you can reserve the items by giving me 20% of the price and then giving me the rest 80% when we trade :)
Read more
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
9 keys
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
charmers- 1 key
essentials-2 keys
champ -2.33 ref
high heels-1.66 ref
tin-1000-1.66 ref
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
selling this beauty for pure add me
sober- 8 keys pure
ye old- 15 keys pure
front runner- 70 keys pure
those are the pure prices
if you have different offer add me or offer here
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
offer
quick selling all this unusuals
first for 8 keys
third one for 25 keys I am second owner
hound dog sold for 12 keys
ak-2 keys
m4a1-s 12 keys
QUICK SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the cs;go is not trade able
offer here or add me
1 key and 5 ref
maxhead-25 keys
Strange Australium Scattergun-sold for 31
Flip-Flops-3 keys
The Essential Accessories-2 keys
The Fast Learner-1 key and 4 ref
The Bruiser's Bandanna-2 keys
The Merc's Muffler-1jey and 9 ref
Physician's Procedure Mask-13 ref
add me
Read more
16 keys for both
QUICKSELL
Quick Buying CSGO Skins!

Please Note the following while trading me
♦ I do not trade with marked scammers
♦ If I have the same skin in my inventory, I will pay slightly less
♦ I don't pay extra for stickers or re-named skins

AWP Asiimov
Field Tested ~ 19 keys
Well Worn ~ 15 keys
Battle Scarred ~ 8 keys

AWP Man-o'-War
Field Tested ~ 5 keys
Minimal Wear ~ 6 keys

AK Red Line
Field Tested ~ 2 keys
Well Worn ~ 2 keys
Minimal Wear ~ 6 keys

AK Vulcan
Field Tested ~ 10 keys
Well Worn ~ 8 keys
Minimal Wear ~ 15 keys
Factory New ~ 21 keys

M4 Dragon King
Field Tested ~ 1 key
Well Worn ~ 1 key
Minimal Wear ~ 2 keys
Factory New ~ 3 keys

M4A1-S Atomic Alloy
Field tested ~ 1 key
Well-Worn ~ 1 key
Minimal Wear ~ 2 keys
Factory New ~ 4 keys

Glock-18 Water Elemental
Field Tested ~ 1 key
Well Worn ~ 1 key
Minimal Wear ~ 1 key
Factory New ~ 3 keys

M4A1-S Hyper Beast
Field Tested ~ 21 keys
Well Worn ~ 16 keys
Minimal Wear ~ 34 keys
Read more
offer here or add me
7 keys or i can add keys if the offer is good
buying cs;go keys and knifes
tf2 key+metal for cs go key
add me
add me or offer here :)