F. Bomb Fitzgerald
User #765984
52
Trades
114
Posts
0
Hearts
Unusual AND strange AND best sheen/effect for professional ks. Looking for around 170. I take HOUWARs as pure at 90.

✓ Unusual- Cool effect
✓ STRANGE!
✓ Pro KS: teamshine and singularity
✓ Multiclass: pyro/engie/soldier/heavy
✓ Nice parts

Screenshot here: https://ste...E7DFD/

Mostly interested in keys and HOUWARs, but also open to unusual offers. No 2nd or 3rd gens please. Feel free to offer here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=jJJp-C5a
Read more
Looking for 170 keys pure. No unusuals please. Offer here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=jJJp-C5a
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
Clean, retired god tier effect, 1 of 2, other not seen in years. Asking 300 pure. Might consider overpay in mixed if I like the unusuals, but I'd only consider gen 1s, old Halloweens, or unusual miscs. I'd count a HOUWAR as pure. But more likely than not, I'm not parting with this. Leave offers here. Thanks, good luck.

Rejected past offers:
-Sunbeams modest scrap + blizzardy prancers
-Scorching flames modest scrap
-Bonzo Towering Pillar (1 of 1)
-180 pure
-Holy grail Kazotsky (clean, 1 of 2, priced at 300 at time)
-53 keys pure, showstopper fresh brewed victory
-160 pure
-Steaming Law & Skill Gains Conga
Read more
for:
  • Completed
Strange AND unusual AND best sheen/effect for professional. Looking for around 170. I take HOUWARs as pure at 90.

✓ Unusual- Cool effect
✓ STRANGE!
✓ Pro KS: teamshine and singularity
✓ Multiclass: pyro/engie/soldier/heavy
✓ Nice parts

Screenshot here: https://ste...E7DFD/

Mostly interested in keys and HOUWARs, but also open to unusual offers. No 2nd or 3rd gens please. Leave offers here, and I'll contact if I like your offer . Good luck.
Read more
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
Have 13 pure keys. Looking for nicely discounted unusual MISCS with visible effects. Paying less for dupes. Leave offers here (this means you offer, not ask me to offer on your stuff), and I'll respond if interested. Any posts offering hats instead of miscs, or posts without an offer price will be ignored. Remember, you're offering on my keys... I am not offering on your hat.
Pro, nice sheen and effect, sappers part. 22 pure. I count Voodoo Juju (the old one, not the demo hat) as 2 pure.
Shoot me your offer direct here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=jJJp-C5a
Clean, halloween paint spell. Have an offer of 50 collecting now. If you can beat that in the next 2 days, post here and I'll add you if interested.
Clean, all class unusual misc. 1 of 4. Good complimentary effect (sunbeams, nebula, neutron). Asking 180 pure keys, more in mixed. Can also add 55 pure keys for a DBD polar or VVF. No unusual taunts or weps. Feel free to make me an offer, but don't add me. Item on SCM now, but can pull back for a good offer.
Good luck.


Rejected offers:
-Terror watt Bedouin if I add
- Showstopper victory lap + antifreeze front runner + unusual terror watt toy soldier
-Strange neutron Class Crown

Item history here: https://backpack.tf/item/3842868363
Read more
for:
  • Completed
Sold for 40 keys pure to Old Dutch, 8/18/17
Clean. 40 keys. On SCM at the moment, but I can pull it back for keys or good enough offers (leave below).
Clean. 1 of 4. Only on market. Potential all class? 48 keys or a clean HOUWAR.
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=jJJp-C5a
for:
  • Completed
Been getting lots of adds lately for my 1 of 2 darkblaze modest scrap. Thought it might stem the tide if I posted here that I'm not parting with it for less than 250 keys. Might consider overpay in mixed if I like the unusuals, but I'd only consider gen 1s, old Halloweens, or unusual miscs. I'd count a HOUWAR as pure. But more likely than not, I'm not parting with this. Leave offers here. Thanks, good luck.

Rejected non-silly past offers:
-Holy grail Kazotsky (clean, 1 of 2)
-53 keys pure, showstopper fresh brewed victory
-160 pure
-Steaming Law & Skill Gains Conga
Read more
Clean. God tier 1st gen effect. 36 keys pure, cheapest seller. Pure only please.
On SCM at the moment, but I can pull it for a good offer. Just leave the offer here.
SOLD 2/14/17 on SCM. Buyer paid $118, seller received $103.

Clean history, nice visible Gen 1 effect, multiclass now (sniper/engie/solly/demo). Post update, vivid now priced at 99 keys. On the SCM now, but if I get an offer I like here I'll pull it. Mostly interested in unusual miscs (no second or third gens, other than DBD), though I also value strange gunslingers as pure at 19-22 keys.

Open to any offers, but leave them here and don't add me. Thanks.
Got 67 pure keys. Hit me with some discounted offers.Only interested in Halloween, DBD, good robo and 1st gen effects. Most interested in miscs. Don't add me, don't ask me to offer on your hats, and don't claim that 1 key below bp price is a discount. Let's not waste each other's time.
Send me trade offers here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=Eu4b0sZc
Got 100 pure keys, and a clean black max head. Looking for discounts on high tier luchadores. Leave your offers here, and after a week I'll go with the best one. Thanks, and good luck.
Clean all class misc; I am the second owner: http://backpack.tf/item/5137906140

Asking 80 keys pure. Also have 24 keys and a clean black max for upgrading to either a better all class misc or luchadore. No interest in 2016 Halloween effects or any 3rd gens other than DBD and Cloud 9.
On market at the moment, but can pull back whenever.
Gives old, non-Halloween effects now. If I don't get an offer I like by today, I'm using it myself.

I like keys, unusuals with old effects, and unusual miscs. Not interested in 2016 Halloween effects or 3rd gens other than DBD. I could also add my clean aces polar pullover to upgrade if you're offering an all class misc (its clean and I am 2nd owner).

Send me trade offers here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=Eu4b0sZc
Unboxed by me, tradable now, and the 11/21 update confirms that it now gives old, non-Halloween effects. I'm asking for 230 pure, more in mixed. Effects I like include burning/scorching flames, sunbeams, Halloween effects from 2014 and earlier, RA/AF, EOTL other than ducks, and DBD miscs. I could also add my clean aces polar pullover for an upgraded all class misc (asking 98 pure on it, I am 2nd owner).

Based on current Backpack.tf stats, you're looking at a 46% chance to get an effect worth 370 keys or more, a 16% chance at 300 keys, and a 38% chance at an effect in the 170-215 key range. Weighing all this, that comes to an average return of 300 keys.

Send me trade offers here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=Eu4b0sZc

If I don't get any offers I like in a week, I'll use it myself.
Thanks, and good luck
Read more
Clean- I am the second owner. Mostly interested in pure or high tier luchadores. Pure price is 99 keys.
Might be on SCM, but I can grab it if you have a good offer.
History: http://backpack.tf/item/5137906140
Unboxed by me, tradable now, and the 11/21 update confirms that it now gives old, non-Halloween effects. Based on current Backpack.tf stats, you're looking at a 46% chance to get an effect worth 370 keys or more, a 16% chance at 300 keys, and a 38% chance at an effect in the 170-215 key range. Weighing all this, that comes to an average return of 300 keys.

I'm asking for 225 pure, more in mixed. Effects I like include burning/scorching flames, sunbeams, Halloween effects from 2014 and earlier, RA/AF, EOTL other than ducks, and DBD miscs. I could also add my clean aces polar pullover for an upgraded all class misc. Send me trade offers here.

If I don't get any offers I like in a week, I'll use it myself.
Thanks, and good luck
Read more
for:
  • Completed
Clean. I am the second owner. Tradable on Tuesday. Mostly interested in pure. Some interest in high tier luchadores, and unusual taunts/unusalifiers. Just taking offers for now.
http://backpack.tf/item/5137906140
SOLD: October 17, on SCM, for $152.19 to seller, and $175 for buyer.

Best effect for pyro, still probably best effect in game. Duped...so it still looks awesome. Buyout is 54 keys. Also entertaining offers with unusual miscs and max heads. Don't care about duped, but only interested in nice effects (no 3rd gens other than C9 or DBD, no 2nd gen other than planets). Leave offers here...hat is likely on market if not in my backpack. Thanks, good luck.

Screenie with a max: https://mod...ax.jpg
Cool effect, on a green festivized gun. Compliment magnet. Mostly looking for key offers, or maybe miscs. I'm pretty set on hats for my classes, so less interested in unusual hats that aren't miscs. Leave offers here and I'll let you know if interested. Parking it on the SCM when I'm not using it in games. Screenshot here: https://mod...gu.jpg
Thanks and good luck!
NOW ALL CLASS.
Clean, 3 man history including me: http://backpack.tf/item/4604370482
Screenshot: https://mod...ir.jpg

Looks nice with Max head. Interested in unusual miscs mostly. I also like keys and aussies. Please don't offer outdated BP value.
Shoot me an offer, I don't bite.
Read more
*Clean. 5 man history counting me.
*STRANGE!
*Visible effect, looks great with Max Head.

Asking 52 pure, or the equivalent in unusual miscs. I also take australiums as pure. Shoot me an offer, I don't bite.
*All class
*Clean history, I'm 5th owner.
*STRANGE! Not a lot of strange ones for sale now.
*Visible effect, limited effect.

B/O: 65 pure keys or I can add a bit for a HOUWAR. Good luck.
Read more
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
Clean history, Team Spirit Footprints spell. Leave me some offers!
Clean history, visible effect, all class hype.
Would 1:1 for a clean max head. B/O is 33 keys pure, more in mixed.
Interested in unusual miscs, any australiums, strange pans, strange loose cannons, unusual colonial hats, and obviously pure offers.. No 3rd gens other than DBD please.
Thanks and good luck!
Clean history, visible effect, all class hype. Interested in unusual miscs, australiums, strange pans and obviously pure offers.. No 3rd gens other than DBD please. B/O is 33 keys pure, more in mixed. I value aussies and strange pans as pure. Thanks and good luck!
Clean history, I'm 5th owner, likely going all class misc. STRANGE and painted. Tradable tomorrow. Looking for all class, miscs, and all class miscs. And of course pure offers. Leave all offers here; adds will be ignored. Good luck.

Other seller is asking 100 pure, 150 in unusuals, and his isn't strange: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/28155431

Update info on all class and misc: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/50895-psa-universal-translator-recently-updated-to-have-models-for-all-class/
Clean history, visible effect, all class hype. Tradable Wednesday. Taking offers until then. Interested in pure and mixed. Best offer I have by next week gets it. Please don't offer me 14 keys. We all know that's ridiculous. I've rejected 20-24 keys pure multiple times already. Serious offers only please.

Good luck.
Paying pure keys for DISCOUNTED pyro/soldier hats. Discounted means less than minimum backpack.tf prices. Only interested in the following effects: sunbeams, burning/scorching flames, GBH/timewarp, pentagrams, bats, RA/AF. Willing to consider duped/robo hats if priced aggressively enough. Leave offers here; hide=polite NTY. Good luck!
Got 109 pure keys, looking for discounted all class unusuals. Effects I'm interested in are flames, sunbeams, pentagrams, GBH, time warp, Roboactive, Antifreeze, and maybe Morning Glory/D@D. No 2nd or 3rd gens please. Looking for discounts. I can get more keys (around 48, from SCM so 1 week wait) for really nice discounted hats. Could also add a strange allfather. Leave all offers here with your asking price. Thanks and good luck.

Notable offers:
* 85 keys for knifestorm noble (clean)
*95 keys for sunbeams noble (clean)

Offers in that ballpark have a good shot at getting the keys.
Read more
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
Tradable now! Going multiclass (soldier, heavy, demo, engie, sniper, medic). Looking for 12 keys, or a low-tier unusual in the 15 key range. I like planets and disco beatdown. Not interested in steaming/smoking/N&B. Leave offers here, and I'll pick the one I like best. Thanks!
SOLD: Sold on SCM on 3/30. Received $37.38 USD.

Pro scattergun kit: violet flames.
Looking for 17 keys pure, unusuals in that range, or I can add 8 pure keys for a clean Max head. It's on the Steam Market now, so leave offers here or add me if paying in keys/max.
Thanks!
Tradable now! going multiclass (soldier, heavy, demo, engie, sniper, medic). Looking for offers of keys, or low-tier unusuals. I like planets and disco beatdown. Not interested in steaming/smoking/N&B. Leave offers here, and Friday I'll pick the one I like best. Thanks!
Footprints, halloween and team paints, Gen 1 misc. Looking for other unusual miscs or HWNNs. If its not in my bp, its on the Steam Market. Feel free to leave offers here.
Sold March 2nd to McBro for 105 keys pure.
https://mod...sa.jpg
https://mod...on.jpg

Clean. Limited effect, all class. 115 keys pure, more in overpay/mixed. Prefer all class hats; can 1:1 for a wrapped clean HOUWAR. No interest in unusual weapons. Leave offers here and I'll add you if interested. Thanks, and have a nice day!

Current best offer: 105 keys pure (collecting)
Read more
Clean. Limited effect, all class. 115 keys pure, more in overpay/mixed. Prefer all class hats; can 1:1 for a wrapped clean HOUWAR. No interest in unusual weapons. Leave offers here and I'll add you if interested. Thanks, and have a nice day!
Clean, limited effect, all class. 115 keys pure, more in overpay/mixed. Prefer offers with all class or multi-class hats. No interest in unusual weapons. Leave offers here and I'll add you if interested. Thanks, and have a nice day!
Multiclass hat for demo, solly, engie, and sniper. Nice gen 1 effect. Asking 160 pure keys, or overpay in unusuals. Exceptions are Team Captains, Private Eyes, and Crone's Domes which I value as pure. Feel free to send me realistic, non lowball offers on the link below. Not interested in unusual weaps, thanks. I'm mobile auth, so no waiting period if I accept. If its not in my BP, its on the SCM. Thanks and good luck.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=FHNtzrWs
Looking to buy a DISCOUNTED knifestorm unusual. Only knifestorm. Paying with pure keys, looking for prices below the minimum Backpack.tf price. Duped hats obviously need a deeper discount. Open to any hats, though not a big fan of robo hats or spy hats. Leave your offer here, and if i'm interested I'll reply. Thanks, and good luck.
for:
  • Completed
Only one in existence, clean, god tier effect, bought from unboxer. Quickselling for 90 pure, more in unusuals/aussies. Demoman unusuals preferred.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=FHNtzrWs
Screenshots:
https://mod...yu.jpg
https://mod...ve.jpg

If its not in my inventory, its on the Steam Market, so leave a message here with your offer if that's the case. I also have the mobile app, so we can avoid the hold if you do too.

Thanks, and good luck.
Read more
Looking to buy a DISCOUNTED knifestorm unusual. Paying with pure keys, looking for prices below the minimum Backpack.tf price. (seen many knifestorm prices drop this month, so not risking paying min bp prices). Duped and gifted hats obviously need a deeper discount. Open to any hats, though not a big fan of robo hats or spy hats. I'm out of town for the next week, so just collecting offers here for now. Just leave your offer here, and if i'm interested I'll reply. Thanks, and good luck.
SOLD: for Death at Dusk Private Eye: 12/13/15

Quickselling for 90 pure, more in unusuals/aussies.

1 of 1 in World: check
God tier effect: check
Bought from unboxer: check
Clean: check
Happy to keep since I main Demo: check.

Its tradable now despite the border shown in TF2OP. Good luck.
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=FHNtzrWs
Screenshots:
https://mod...yu.jpg
https://mod...ve.jpg
Read more
Have 156 keys pure. Looking for an all-class hat with any of the following effects: sunbeams, burning, scorching, secret to everybody, knifestorm, Black Hole, Time Warp, any of the pentagrams, and haunted ghosts. Looking for discounts. Gifted and duped hats need a bigger discount. Leave offers here with your asking price and I'll contact you if interested. Thanks.
EDIT: SOLD 12/8/15 for 150 keys pure.
Clean and shortest history on market (6 people). Quickselling for 155 PURE KEYS. Mixed offers closer to 200, and only Gen 1 or Moon/Pentagram effects please. See below for rejected offers.

I count HOUWARs, aussie stickies, and the listed hats as pure. All other hats require overpay. Thanks and good luck.

Offer Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=71525332&token=FHNtzrWs

Notable rejected offers:
*Burning Flames Noble (clean) and 15 keys
*20 keys and about 180 in mixed unusuals
*Subatomic phononaut
*Terrorwatt BOA and 38 keys
*TF Logo Boxcar and 23 keys
*PE brain bucket and Scorch Flames Tavish DeGroot
*Cloudy Moon HWNN
*Cloudy Moon Honcho
*Strange DAD Ground Control
*PE and GE Luchadores
Read more
Clean, short history. I am 6th owner. Asking 170 pure keys, more in Gen 1 or moon/pentagram unusuals. I also accept australium miniguns and stickybomb launchers as pure. Leave offers here. Thanks, and good luck.
Clean, sunbeams, I am the 6th owner. Looking for 185 pure, more in Gen 1 and Moon/Pentagram Halloween hats. Partial to luchadores and Crone Dome. Leave offers here.
for:
  • Expired due to inactivity
Clean and short history; I am the 6th owner. Sunbeams on a classic all class hat. Bought on SCM. Buyout is 185 keys pure, but I am open to mixed offers. Only interested in Gen 1 effects, and high tier halloween effects (no 2015 ones). Particularly like sunbeams, flames, and secret to everybody. Offers with all class, multiclass, and misc unusuals have a higher chance. Particularly like the private eye and team captain, and crone's domes.

Please do not add me, and leave offers here. I will check periodically and get in touch with you if interested. Thanks.